In version 1.5 I have included the ability to display Movies, Episodes and TV Specials on your website. Due to the nature of the video system, most themes will need some customization in order to display these posts properly.
Step 1: Enable Video Post support
- In the WP Smart TV dashboard, under the general settings, enable the option labeled “Enable HTML5 Video Posts Support”
Step 2: Customize for your theme
- Using an FTP client, go to the plugins directory in your WordPress installation.
- In the wp-smart-tv/templates directory you will find a default template file:
- Copy this file to your theme directory.
- Customize the file to match your theme.
Customizing themes can be a bit confusing. To help, find the “single.php” file in your theme. Use this as a basis for customizing your template.
NEED SOMEONE TO DO IT FOR YOU?
I will build a custom template for your theme for only $99. Open a support ticket and request your theme to get started.