Looking for something new to grow your subscriber count?
Stand out from other services with this SVOD Roku app template.
- NEW: Roku App Generator – No more complicated side-loading & packaging! Generate your app directly in the WordPress dashboard.
- NEW: RokuPay In-App Purchasing – Users can subscribe using their Roku account
- NEW: WordPress user login – Take subscriptions in WordPress and users can login with their account.
- NEW: Subscription System – We added an underlying subsystem to take and track subscriptions. Currently only works with RokuPay. PayPal and Stripe support coming soon.
- UPDATED: App Style Manager – Control app styles directly in WordPress
- UPDATED: Language Settings – Change or modify text elements
- UPDATED: Watch Later Cue – The cue system now works on multiple Roku devices attached to the User’s account.
Our new SVOD template for Roku works with almost any membership plugin available for WordPress. Simply configure which roles you want to have access to the channel!
Easily manage your app directly inside the WordPress dashboard with our OTT Pro Style System. Change colors, logos, text and content without having to re-publish your app.
Easily control your rows of videos with our Recipe Builder. Quickly add new rows by filling out a few fields and pressing Save. No need to re-publish your app!
If you want to see more of the WordPress system, check out our tutorial videos!
- PHP 7.2
- WordPress 5.2+
- WP Smart TV 2.0+
- Roku Developer account
IMPORTANT INFORMATION, PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
It is recommended that you to have knowledge of the Roku deployment process including managing channels inside the Roku dashboard, In-App purchases and Test Users.
During the Beta phase you will only be able to publish your channel as “Unlisted”.
Roku Public channels require quite a few features so we will be rolling them out in various “Waves” of the beta with full support ready for the Final Release.
Beta Wave 3 – Coming 3rd Quarter 2020
Beta Wave 2 – Features:
- Take subscriptions with RokuPay inside your app
- User login with WordPress account
- Watch Later (Server side) – Users can add to their cue on Roku and then access it from other devices like Web or another Roku device
- Images for Titles – you can now use a PNG image for Titles instead of text
- More theme controls – We added some more controls that allow you to adjust the colors, logos and text inside the app
- Continue Watching – All content now includes the ability for users to continue playing content from the last watched timestamp.
Beta Wave 1 – Features:
- Customize theme directly inside WordPress
- Change logos, text and rows
- Device Linking
- Watch Later (local device)
- Supports Movies, Videos and Series
BETA IS OVER