DUE TO THE VOLUME OF SUPPORT TICKETS, WE WILL ONLY BE ANSWERING THOSE THAT HAVE A SUPPORT SUBSCRIPTION OR HAVE PURCHASED AN ADD-ON.
IF YOU NEED SUPPORT ON THE FREE WP SMART TV PLUGIN, PLEASE POST IN THE FORUM.
- Disable all plugins except WP Smart TV
- Change your theme to “TwentySeventeen”
- Check to see if the error is still happening, if so submit a ticket.
- If the error is gone, enable your other plugins and theme one at a time until the error returns and report the conflict in the forum.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are using a poorly engineered theme or plugins, we are not responsible for the conflicts that may arise. We will try our best to fix any conflicts, but in some cases you will need to contact your theme or plugin developer.
- A detailed explanation of what is not working for you
- A link to your WordPress installation with the plugin installed
- We may need to login to your Administrator Dashboard, so we may ask you to provide a user name and password with administrator privileges
Those that have purchased an add-on or template will be given priority in our system and should have an answer within 24 hours.